OPOS rasgulla

My 4.5year old loved these easy peasy rasgullas. This recipe is from OPOS school group. I added very less sugar. and I feel its a keeper as a snack for my fussy eater.

Recipe:

to make paneer:
1L full fat milk
1/2 cup yoghurt
2 tsp vinegar
Medium heat 2 whistles

Release pressure manually slowly. Open filter, drain.

Use the whey to make aata dough or in curries or smoothies or shakes

OPOS rasgulla:
Take the paneer. Add it in mixie(if u have a blender u can try blending), add lil water and make it a paste. Try adding lil sugar to this paste so that when cooking sugar melts, air pockets will be formed and rasgulla will be softer. Make balls out of this paste.

Without washing the cooker(I love it how OPOS minimizes the washing of vessels), add
1L water, panner balls, 275 gm sugar and 1/2 tsp elaichi powder.

Pressure cook for 6-7 whistles or more.

You can either release the pressure or leave it.

My lo loves this recipe. From 1/2 L milk I get around 7 rasgullas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hibiscus chutney

OPOS gothsu(carrot,bean,potato,onion,tomato,dal mix)

OPOS paalkhoa