OPOSmacncheese

Divya kswamy's recipe from OPOS school:

Maggi pasta (Mac and cheese) the opos way.. inspired by Roopa Raghav . 
Tweaked the recipe to avoid curdling of milk (I faced it once and got feedback in opos_today thread)
<<Milk tends to curdle due to salt. Sometimes, the masala and cheese that have salt, when added leads to milk curdling>>
What I did
Layer 1: melted butter 1tbsp + 2 TSP water
Layer 2 : 1/2 cup Bambino pasta
Layer 3 : 1 and 1/4 cup milk
Kept for 3 whistles @900w ..
Slowly released pressure to avoid spewing.
Added 1tbsp cheese spread (replace with cheese cubes), 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes and capsicum mix, 1packet instant soup (knorr cup-a-soup mix veg) , 1/4 TSP salt. Mixed everything and closed for 5 minutes.
On opening, I got the creamiest, fastest and the tastiest pasta..
Note:
∆ Replace instant soup mix with Maggi masala or garam masala
∆ I didn't add extra milk after opening as I added enough while cooking pasta.
Edited:
∆ I have used only half cup pasta and milk accordingly as there will be spewing. (There was minimal spewing) . If you increase the quantity there will be spewing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hibiscus chutney

OPOS gothsu(carrot,bean,potato,onion,tomato,dal mix)

OPOS paalkhoa